2 Wheelers Road Side Assistance
RSA cover helps you in case there is a breakdown, flat tyre, fuel assistance etc. and will offer you support 24*7 and 365 days a year.
- Flat Tire Assistance: RSA providers can send a service technician to help change a flat tire or provide a temporary tire repair.
- Fuel Assistance: If you run out of fuel while on the road, RSA services can provide you with enough fuel to reach the nearest gas station.
- Battery Jumpstart: If your vehicle’s battery is dead, they can jumpstart it to get you back on the road.
- Lockout Services: If you accidentally lock your keys inside your vehicle, RSA can help you unlock your car.
- Towing: If your vehicle cannot be fixed on the spot, RSA may provide towing services to take your vehicle to a repair shop.
- Minor Mechanical Repairs: In some cases, RSA providers can offer basic on-site mechanical repairs to get your vehicle running again.
- Emergency Assistance: RSA services typically operate 24/7, 365 days a year, ensuring help is available at any time of the day or night.